Features of the T.R.E. knife by lionSTEEL
T.R.E. is the E.D.C. (Every Day Carry) folding knife which offers the maximum flexibility thanks for the three different opening ways, made possible by the patented Three Rapid Exchange system:
- with flipper, for a quick opening
- Thumb Stud, with opening pin on the blade
- basic versione, without additional devices.
Very lightweight and small-sized, it's a perfect pocket instrument, ideal for everyday adventures.
- it features a Damascus steel blade
- it is provided with frame lock blade locking system, and the exclusive IKBS opening and closing mechanism with allows a smooth and quick action
- frame, clip and spaces are made in 6AI4V titanium, while scales are available either in 6AI4V titanium or in carbon fibre.
Designed by Molletta, T.R.E. is sold in an elegant wooden box, which also contains the opening pin, the flipper and the T6/T8 keys needed to install and remove accessories.
T.R.E. by lionSTEEL, technical specifications
Total length: 175 mm. - 6.89 in.
Blade length: 74 mm. - 2.91 in.
Blade thickness: 3.5 mm. - 0.14 in.
Total weight: 82 gr. - 2.89 oz.
Blade steel: Damascus
Blade finish: Acid Etch
Locking system: Frame lock
Frame: Titanium 6AI4V
Handle material: Titanium 6AI4V
Handle colour: Grey
Packaging: Cardboard box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.