Once you get your hands on a Blur, you’ll see why it has remained one of our most popular knives for years. It starts with the big, slightly recurved blade. The shape is ideal for multitasking and offers excellent slicing and piercing capabilities. High-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless blade steel provides corrosion resistance and edge retention. Whether on the job or in the outdoors, these Blurs are ready to handle your next cutting task. This one is particularly handsome in olive and black.
- Made in the USA, a classic Kershaw pocketknife with a do-it-all blade
- High-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade, black Cerakote coating for extra blade protection and hardness; plain edge or partially serrated
- Anodized aluminum handles are scratch and fade resistant, Trac-Tec inserts promote solid grip
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening for easy one-handed opening with thumb stud
PLEASE NOTE THAT OLDER MODELS USE A BLACK DLC FINISH. CURRENT PRODUCTION MODELS ARE BUILT WITH A CERAKOTE BLADE FINISH.
- Blade Length 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Blade Material Sandvik 14C28N
- Blade Finish/Coating Cerakote
- Blade Thickness 0.121 in. (3 mm)
- Closed Length 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Handle Material 6061-T6 aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
- Handle Finish/Coating Olive anodized
- Handle Thickness 0.47 in. (12 mm)
- Overall Length 7.9 in. (20 cm)
- Weight 3.9 oz. (110.5 g)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.